Last Updated: April 18, 2018
R.J. LaBadie Construction, Inc. is a residential and commercial contractor specializing in new construction and remodeling. We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Questions, Concerns, or Changes to Your Personal Information?
Please contact us.
R.J. LaBadie Construction, Inc.
871 Bayshore Drive
Englewood, FL 34223
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information from you when you submit a form on our website. We use the submitted information for the intended purpose only, such as replying to your request or providing you with an estimate, unless you consent to allow us to use your information for other purposes. We may hold on to your information until we receive a request for erasure, at which point we will delete your information unless we are legally required to retain it.
3rd Party Providers that Store and Process Your Data
- Our website is hosted through SiteGround (SG Hosting Inc.). The data you provide in form submissions as well as your IP address will be stored in the website’s database in order to allow us to process your request. Furthermore, SiteGround holds a server log of all website visits to help with security and diagnostics. The server log contains the visitor’s IP address but no information like name, phone number or email address.
- An automated backup of our website is stored on Google Drive.
This website rjlabadieconstruction.com is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We use Google Analytics to get an idea for:
– how many visit our website gets
– how visitors found our website
– in which content they are interested
– how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
– what region they are from
– what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
– and similar details
However, we do not send any additional personally identifiable information to Google Analytics and we do not merge submitted information from the forms on this website with data from Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which helps us evaluate our website’s performance.
User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 26 months.
Furthermore, to protect our visitors’ privacy we request that Google anonymize each visitor’s IP address.
To opt-out Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt‑out Browser Add‑on.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
You can delete or disable cookies by using your browser. In Chrome you can delete your cookies by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, and then click on “More tools” and then on “Clear browsing data…”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Edge or Firefox.
Google Analytics’ functionality is based on first party cookies, which are stored on each visitor’s computer.
Content Hosted by Third-Parties
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please contact us with any complaints regarding your personal data. We will take your complaint seriously, investigate it and take necessary measures where applicable. This does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.