Why settle for cookie cutter? Let us make your custom dream home a reality. We specialize in start-to-finish design and construction of custom homes in the Englewood, FL area, including barrier islands like Boca Grande, Manasota Key and Palm Island. No matter your age or architectural preferences, we will build a home for you that best expresses your individual Florida lifestyle.
Take a look at our portfolio to view some of the homes we have built.
Design & Drafting
The beginning of every beautiful home is a great design. We have an expert design team of draftsmen, architects and engineers who will produce complete drawings in AutoCAD format. We will work closely with you to be sure that every little detail of the vision for your new home is addressed and carefully planned out for implementation.
The Construction Process
We actively manage each and every project, treating it with as much care as if it were our own home being built. Here are some other ways we endeavor to make the construction of your new home a worry-free process for you:
- Ray LaBadie, Construction Manager and Owner of R.J. LaBadie Construction, will personally oversee the project daily.
- We provide you with progress reports throughout the construction phase.
- We hire only local subcontractors whom we trust to be highly professional and true experts.
- We employ all of the latest Green Building techniques to make sure your new home is energy efficient and that the construction process is environmentally responsible.
- We pay thorough attention to detail, and use only top quality materials, so your home will be built to last.
- Because we create truly custom homes, we are flexible with design changes.
With more than 25 years in the business as a state licensed General Contractor in the Englewood area, and with so many satisfied clients in both residential and commercial construction, we stand behind our work – guaranteed. Contact us today for an initial design consultation and let us start taking your dream home from imagination into reality!